This course provides an overview of the challenges associated with big data and analysis-driven data.
- Reading external data files.
- Storing and processing data.
- Combining Hadoop and SAS.
- Recognizing and overcoming big data challenges.
In this course, you'll learn how to use SAS Visual Analytics Explorer to explore in-memory tables from the SAS® LASR™ Analytic Server and perform advanced data analyses.
- Finding previously unknown relationships and spotting trends in your data.
- Visualizing data using charts, plots and tables.
- Using the auto charting function to visualize data in the best possible way.
- Using advanced graphs, such as network diagrams, Sankey diagrams and word clouds.
- Easily adding analytics to your graphs, and including descriptions of the analytics results.
- Navigating through your data using on-the-fly hierarchies.
This introductory SAS/STAT course focuses on t-tests, ANOVA and linear regression, and includes a brief introduction to logistic regression.
- Generating descriptive statistics and exploring data with graphs.
- Performing analysis of variance and applying multiple comparison techniques.
- Performing linear regression and assessing the assumptions.
- Using regression model selection techniques to aid in the choice of predictor variables in multiple regression.
- Using diagnostic statistics to assess statistical assumptions and identify potential outliers in multiple regression.
- Using chi-square statistics to detect associations among categorical variables.
- Fitting a multiple logistic regression model.
- Scoring new data using developed models.
In this course, you'll learn how to perform data management tasks, such as improving data quality, entity resolution and data monitoring.
- Creating and reviewing data explorations
- Creating and reviewing data profiles.
- Creating data jobs for data improvement.
- Establishing monitoring aspects for your data..
- Understanding the QKB components.
- Using the component editors.
- Understanding various definition types.
- Building a new data type (optional).
Storytelling is a necessary skill when talking to key stakeholders. Insights uncovered in your data can move mountains if the right people say yes. But how do you move someone from simply being curious, all the way to, "Let's do this!" In this course, you'll learn why storytelling is a skill you need to develop, when a story works and when it doesn't, and how to communicate data in a meaningful way.
- 55-60 multiple choice, short answer, and interactive questions. Interactive questions simulate the SAS environment and ask you to complete a task. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Must achieve score of 67% correct to pass.
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-220; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4